Luke had his first day of preschool today. He was very excited to see his classroom and to meet his teachers. Without hesitation, he started playing with the building blocks and created a fort which later turned into a spaceship. He can't wait for Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luke looks adorable! I hope he had a good first day at school, likes his teacher, and makes some new friends! :)
Love,
Uncle Steve & Auntie Candice
I can't believe Luke is going to school! He looks quite relaxed sitting on that rock. Nancy, you have really gone full circle now at TC, student, teacher and now as a parent! Wow! Mom
Look how big you are, Luke! I hope you are having a great time at preschool. I know Chloe and Kaleb love school--and you will too! Make lots of friends and have lots of fun! Love, Auntie Elise and Uncle Russ
Post a Comment